Thursday, November 26, 2009

Los Piscoleros return to Tres Saltos!

Tyler Bradt...Just his size.

Todd Richey with his first run off The Salto of Tres Saltos. photo by Diablito



This was my 6th run off of the mighty falls. So good. photo by Diablito



EG always brings steeze to the stouts. photo by Diablito



The Diablito, Jared Seiler, perfecting the paddle toss method.



Adrenaline Rush Sturges. The man, the myth, the legend.

I finally made it back to the promised-land that is Pucon, Chile. This big one in the Tres Saltos waterfall park is a mandatory mission for anyone who loves big, clean waterfalls. This was my first stop after my arrival, and I will happily return!
All of the boys put on a good show, and Tyler even ran her twice. We were missing our local legend, Rodrigo Tuschner of Kayak Pucon, but I'm sure we'll see more of him out on the rivers and creeks here as soon as he finishes teaching the local raft guide classes.




No comments: